I’m forcing myself to small-sized chunks of content.
There’s also two experiments I’d like to make, linking bits of my opinions to the others:
- make their relationships obvious
- not mixing ideas and having them as atomic as possible
- finding myself which bits of my philosophy most shape my ideas
- finding which bits of my philosophy are most useful / explain most things
- running a PageRank or reverse-PageRank algo on it to find the “roots” of it
I suppose this requires a discipline and a lot of rework I probably won’t be able / courageous enough to make. But it’d be nice to try, and if someone else does it I’d find it interesting and motivating :)