— — —
I see many words in job offers looking for a partner, using words that convey strong inequality.
As a super-idea businessman talking to a just-a-tool developer:
- You will be a probationary partner
- I don’t get your world, and I don’t want to
- I’m looking for a partner because I can’t pay
- I’m not confident this idea will pay soon enough
- I didn’t make the effort of understanding you
So, really: come to meet us first in a relaxed setup, watch and listen. It’s as simple as: get respected by respecting others.