We are hackers. We make things. And:
- We often already have our dream job
- You’re probably not offering their dream job
- We have ideas of our own, why work for yours?
- You either have an edge in business, or not
- We have heard your story many times it got old
So devs are hard to get, and you should be different. Nobody would buy your product if you were just the same as the other, right?
When looking for a partner, you’re selling your product, your company and yourself. Use your marketing smarts.