Bringing people together
Looking back, my biggest contributions have always been events to bring people together.
Feel free to get in touch with me to tell what they have become!
The one that arguably brought the greatest good to people's lives was hitching up EPITA (my alma mater) and ESF (french blood donor network). You all owe it to Bashar, you know.
With no particular preference (I loved each moment, albeit differently):
- many talks when HumanTalksParis just started
- 10 years at Epitanime
- & Epitanime Convention (~ 7k visitors in 3 days).
- 1 year as a Red Cross volunteer.
- .Test (whimsy), Olibrius (comics) & ENAC (boardgames) at EPITA
- ... I'm probably forgetting some
Friends will nag me on coding games I promised. I will. Someday. This is not a past project, this is still a future project!